Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday

last night was volleyball so no riding, man its tough to have a great team, then lose 3 good players (Leigh moved to PA, & Scott & Katrina do the softball thing) and take on 3 less talented not use to league playing players. Of the 3 Mark B puts the most effort in, hangs out after and is a fun guy

Tonight is Holiday Farms (race), my goal is to get my ass kicked a little less every week!
Then Heather is having a BBQ to celebrate the doc's ok to ride/run etc after her problems from the GA race - its after her road ride - I want to go and hang out with her, veggie girl & all the other cool bikers that should be there.

Oh, and veggie girl just got the docs ok to start walking/riding (she broke her leg on a group ride we did at the pine bush)



6 hours of power - anyone interested?

1 comment:

Christian said...

Doug! Hey, you have to show me where those MOTM photos are.
6 hours of Power sounds fun, but it's FAR. Are you going to stay overnight? I think I'm going to do the much closer to home Darkhorse Gallop instead. Maybe the "Suicide six" on August 12th will be more doable...