Thursday, June 15, 2006

Holiday Farms#3

I passed at #2 being that day was nothing but rain, then kicked myself for missing it (it stoped raining for the race)

Again, right to the back of the back at the start, a rider (some pro) flatted and I passed him. Interestingly, he fixed his bike and finished the race ahead of me....but never passed me. Hmm?
I slowly caught another 4 lapper, he made a crappy down shift at a hill, and I went by never to see him again. But I am listed as finishing last. Hmm?

A 3 lapper easily caught & passed me, another (J. wojniak who does solo 24's) passed and I stayed with him for a lap or so, and then 2 more...but I passed them back in the sketchy DH section, but right before the end of their race I slowed down, and let them by to battle it out for their finish. My last lap was lonely, only rider i saw was when I passed a 2 lapper female

pot luck after, talked to gary (he's 50 somehing)..1 of his HF season goal is to not let me catch him (he does 3 laps). Mine is to stop letting 3 lappers catch me. Oh, and he's doing the VT50!

A group (MHCC) road ride tonight. Been a while since I did one. I want it to be painful.

No comments: