Monday, April 02, 2007

saddle time

Did a bunch of rides over the w/e.
Ride#1 was on the 29er SS with JimMac (26er SS) on lake side of the PineBush, nice and dry but slightly boring. short ride 1 1/4
Ride#2 I put slicks on the FS mtn bike, did 45 min's around the neighborhood
Ride#3 Was suppose tobe w/Christian but he had a bad day and was stuck somewhere with a flat car tire. So I went solo on the road bike, did my Plank-taberton loop backwards. Man talk about a long gradula climb. 42 miles
Ride#4 Was Heathers spring kick off ride, w/40 plus riders. I took the FS mtn bike w/slicks, my plan was to do the 30 mile ride at an easy pace. Add in 3 miles to the start, and missing at turn and Heather's underestimating the distance I did 42 miles...and was pushing it most of time, I didnt bring any food and i was hungry at the start = dumb ass & bonkage.
Party after at Rizzi's with some cool people & good food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five Rides - that's all?

C'mon you are slackin off!

MMcG