Wednesday, December 21, 2005

bored @ work & a new gym

Ack! I am so bored, will it ever be 3:45? today was the in office xmas food/gift day........the food was so-so; buffalo wings and no blue cheese? nothing healthy! if I am eating super fattening stuff it needs to traste really good! come on people.

After work, I am heading straight to planet fitness in Albany, finally getting around to joining a gym - I hope they have some good cardio equipment there. I am so bummed my old gym just does classes now - I see there are doing an occasional 60 min spin class for $12...kinda steep when your saving $ for my trip to AZ. I should recognize a couple faces at the gym, including Lehigh (on my volleyball team) and KC (until he moves to NH).

I feel I am already behind on training...time to work on my dedication/motivation.

Just 8 weeks to my next race.

No comments: