Wednesday, January 17, 2007

team?

Do I want to be on a real team this year? I kind of like being the unkown in whatever clothes and doing my best to keep up/sometimes beat the dudes in their team kits. A team would be cool for having people to train with and (hopefully) the social aspect. Plus i could apply for this team and get turned down - i hate rejection, but the flip side is I could turn that into anger/motivation. you know, that I'll show them kind of deal. What to do?


last night was back to volley ball, we switched the team around a bit - Debbie & Renee are in, which will make this season more fun...and hopefully with more W's

After volleyball I headed to planet Fitness, I am usually there much earlier. The place was pretty crowded so I got stuck on a polar elipitical with a fixed ramp. Pretty boring.
elipitical= 1 hour
tread mill, hike mode=15 min

No comments: