Thursday, August 11, 2005

This week

Tuesday......pretty cool email I received:
Congratulations!
You've qualified for the US Mountain Bike National Championship!
Join us at Mammoth Mountain's Canyon Lodge September 15-18, 2005 to race for the crown. You must qualify to compete in cross-country, downhill and short track, but there are open categories for Super D, trials, Kamikaze and endurance events.
Visit
norba.MammothMountain.com for race registration, schedules and lodging information.
In partnership with Inyo National Forest.
Wednesday........
I won my group at Dalton http://www.holidayfarm.com/MTB/index.html not a lot of competition, but hey a win means free reg next week.....you should go, its a fun time
Today.........
Grip road ride w/MHCC. The pace seemed slow, I ended up at lead and I was yelled at cause I didnt know the route, so after that I jung back, and guess what at almost every route change they either missed the turn or had to stop, but no one else got yelled at, kinda pissed me off. whatever, maybe they were mad being only 2 of the 20 beat the dude w/baggies (me) up the big climb

No comments: